The View From Wisconsin

Just a random set of rants from a Sports Fan from Wisconsin.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Reasons

Another reason why I don't care for most of SciFi (the cable channel, not the genre) movies: There was a movie on late last night, called Impostor (2002). Gary Sinise plays the lead character, a scientist who (in a future where Earth is battling aliens) is accused of being an alien himself. Ironically, I didn't actually watch the entire movie, but caught the main points of the film as I was bouncing across the dial. The plot twist at the end just bothered me to no end - for the same reason why I hate Independence Day, and refuse to go see The War of The Worlds. I guess I am of the Rodenberry camp, where I believe that the future has to be a better place.

Anyways, on with the countdown: