The View From Wisconsin

Just a random set of rants from a Sports Fan from Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Running Away

I'll throw my $0.02 worth in on the saga of Ms. Jennifer Willbanks:

Boy, what was she thinking?

"Oh, honey, I'm going out for a jog, I'll be back." And she doesn't take her wallet, keys or credit cards with her?

Granted, if she didn't know where she was going, that's understandable. And, if she didn't want to be found, that's understandable, too. But did it ever occur to her that she might not have enough cash to get home once she was done having her pre-wedding fling?

Right now, if I were the fiancee, I'd be sitting down and having a long talk with my betrothed about this little incident:
Let's hope that, wherever they fly on their honeymoon, the movie they show in-flight will be (pause) The Runaway Bride...