The View From Wisconsin
Just a random set of rants from a Sports Fan from Wisconsin.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
- Mark this down: the New England Patriots will lose before the playoffs are over. I do not believe that they will be able to win the necessary three more games to go 19-0.
- If Barry Trotz is still employed by the Nashville Predators by this time next year, it's because he has pictures of David Poile with a goat.
- Roger Clemens' lawyers are going to go full-out character assassination of Senator Mitchell's lone source (Brian McNamee). And McNamee's getting his own lawyers in line for a nice battle royale - there's even talk of libel suits against the Rocket. Boy, this thing's getting nasty, and the report's only been out for what, two weeks?
- No Suter, No Weber, Legwand's iffy, Sullivan is still far away from a return... Boy, is this team playing for the right to draft Steven Stamkos, or what?
- Before I head west with Dad to his winter retreat, I'm going to do a hole-by-hole review of the Wii Sports golf course. Those of you who share my passion for the cordless wand remote, keep an eye out for it.