The View From Wisconsin

Just a random set of rants from a Sports Fan from Wisconsin.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Wii Zapper

I've joined the next phase of Wii geekdom: I got a Wii Zapper from the local Wallyworld for my Wii. I'm not looking for it to be the end-all and be-all of Wii gadgetry, but I'm just looking to make it a bit more fun while I'm waiting for my remote handle to return from Pelican.

I also got a pleasant surprise in the mail today: my original drawing from Paul Taylor's Wapsi Square webcomic; the drawing is from the February 1, 2007 comic. I've always had issues with bidding on his drawings on eBay - which I understand is one of his main means of making money as an artist - but I finally managed to win this one.

Other things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything: